Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Deepavali

Today is the biggest indian festival, Diwali, and its celebrated all over India with great pomp and show. Everyone exhanges sweets and gifts with friends, family and relatives, burst a lot of crackers and enjoy a lot, & greets and wishes everyone. I am sitting in my room, but i can still feel the vibe for it (now i am a bit sad too, i hope i could have been with them for it). And on this special occasion I would like to wish my family and everyone i know in delhi (india) a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali and it brings you joy, health and wealth.

Also I would like to wish all my friends all over the world (in Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, France, South Africa, Cameroon, Canada, Russia, Ukrain, Swiss, Austria, Chile, Brazil, China) a very happy and prosperous coming year's which bring's peace and joy, bring's prosperity and cheer to each and everyone of you; that stay with you, throughout life.

Best Wishes

-------
"Help and not fight," "Assimilation and not Destruction," "Harmony and Peace and not Dissension." - Swami Vivekananda

No comments: