Saturday, November 12, 2005

I wanna know

I just don't know where my mind is going at this point of time
I just don't know howz my weekend gonna be
I just don't know why i went to party downstairs
I just don't know why i didn't knew anyone there

I just don't know why i smoked that 100th joint
I just don't know why i listened to her
I just don't know if shud sleep or not
I just don't know if i shud switch on the lights or keep writing in dark

I just don't know if shud call her or not
I just don't know if shud listen to her or not
I just don't know if she likes me or not
I just don't know how my life would be without her

I just don't know if its madness or what

I just don't know when will i get rid of it
I just don't know why i feel so high
I just don't know if this is what i want
I just don't know if i know

There is only one thing i would like to believe in
And I just don't know what is it
Everday I keep thinking of it
And still I just don't know what is it

No comments: