Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What is the world, we literally have nothing to tell us

the topic has nothing to do with my post.. just wanted to keep my readers informed of my absence from bloggin. Last week, i was not in Munich and after i returned, my internet at home was not working anymore (hope repair guys comes soon) and since then, i am strugglin even to check my mails ;) .. its very surprising for me atleast that, without internet, i have rarely spent any time on my PC, nothing to do with the big machine taking so much space of my desk .. apart from watching some movies while eating :)

Today is the big game for germany.. goooo deutschland !!

thats all for now, wud be back as soon as my connection to the other world works out, till then, i will try to figure out "What is the World??"

No comments: