Saturday, January 27, 2007

Woh Woh

its been so so long since I wrote something. I feel bad now :))
I do have somethings to tell all, but it has to wait a bit more, so in the mean time, I will say something about Italy.

During xmas, we made a road trip across Austria, Italy and Swiss. Italy was a welcome surprise, I just loved the place, architecture of the cities, culture, more so FOOD, COFFEE and SWEETS & ice cream (best i had). We visited Verona (of the Romeo Juliet fame), Venice (everything I say for this city would be less, Amazing, loved every moment I spent there, def. once again), Milan (highlight was the Leonardo DaVinci's original painting "The Last Supper", the feeling of being in the same room as DaVinci was ...), heading over to Lake Como and Belagio (beautiful settings of the alps and lake, a must visit in summer).

Not to leave, Interlaken and Zurich in Swiss (but no snow) and Innsbruck in Austria were great fun too.

No comments: