Thursday, March 06, 2008

Information Craving

TED talks always amazes me, things I don't know of and people telling their stories. Its information which makes me think of things I'm not aware off. And TED talk always give me that information. Somehow its also related to my work and I can look to my work in a different perspective (liking for ones own work is always good), which is "Looking for information in data" and sharing that information. Thanks TED for letting me seek beauty.


Architect Moshe Safdie digs deep into four extraordinary projects to talk about the unique choices he made on each building.


the not-just-for-sci-fi electronic instrument that is played without being touched.




Illustrious jugglers the Raspyni Brothers show off their uncanny balance, agility, coordination and willingness to sacrifice (others)

No comments: