Friday, December 15, 2006

can't get it out of my head

i am not a great shopper, I don't have the patience to go to every store and look for something I like. Since last month or so, I have been looking for some shoes, went to several stores in Munich too, mostly I don't like them & freaking expensive.
Finally while surfing flickr, I came across some shoe pics; and since then I can't get them out of my head. Searched several stores, even went to Hamburg (they have a store but no shoes :)); the only place they are available are zappos.com and they don't ship internationally.. f***; for all that web 2.0 crap and online stuff. **very annoyed**
it always happen, first i don't like & if i like somehthing.. can't get them, as some of you who worked at SCR with me last year might remember, it took me 2.5 months to find a pair of shoes.. same story ..
crap .. crap .. f***
damn, why can't i get them in europe .. any knows any store which might sell them online n ship

No comments: